Where's Mainor's 2015 TVFFB Footbal banner

moondog

It's been awhile now since Mainor won last years' TVF Fantasy Football Championship.  In the past it's been a tradition that each winner gets a banner that shows up each time he posts, although Kiwi did wait six months to finally get his (long, boring story).  Football is an American game played with eleven players on each side is popular in most parts of the U.S., played competitively in High School. College and at the professional level where more than a few players tend to get suspended for "bad behavior"  Just thought I'd add that as the Mage and Performa both live in the sticks and may not have heard of football  ;D  ;D  ;D

Oh man count me in for next seasons league! Love fantasy football. If you're on Facebook check out a group I started called Fantasy Football Tinkertown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need to contact BIg Mike as he's the commissioner of our league.

Wait, this is a website concern? Never knew football banners was part of my job description. 

First my area is very much into football, though it is college football. The Cornhuskers take over this town on fall Saturdays. (It's like a cult around here.)

But I'm the strange guy, not really into watching sports. Well except girls gymnastics.  ;)

I've copied off one of the banners, and I will see if I can use it as a template to create a new one, and figure out how caserri set it up in the forum. Give me a couple days.

Well that was fun, but this is now completed.

Since I didn't have anything to do with the erotic fantasy football everyone was playing, I am taking on faith that mainor did win.

Well that was fun, but this is now completed.

Since I didn't have anything to do with the erotic fantasy football everyone was playing, I am taking on faith that mainor did win.

If you don't believe it  - just ask him  (He was not a very pretty winner, but at least Kiwi didn't win again)  ;D  ;D  ;D

Archived