Road runner spiral gumball machine

DJVending

Just wanted options on these machines. I have a guy selling them locally for $145. He said the globes need to be changed..

Red road runner- that's a stock photo below all he has left is red colored machines.

1447592ae226af178f9e9a4550be4b49.jpg

I priced the new globes at $125.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Hey no I'm trying to purchase them. What's a reasonable price to ask if the globes need to be replaced? Any other sources to purchase globes at better prices?

He's going to send me pics tomorrow of the actual machine

Hey no I'm trying to purchase them. What's a reasonable price to ask if the globes need to be replaced? Any other sources to purchase globes at better prices?

He's going to send me pics tomorrow of the actual machine

I'm a cheapskate, I wouldn't be interested in anything other than the coin mech( if it is a beaver) if I had to purchase the globe. I would keep looking.

I found two other postings locally.. One has no lock in rear and top asking 100.. Has 2O bucks in quarters supposedly .. The other asking 170 clean needs nothing has locks and keys

I found two other postings locally.. One has no lock in rear and top asking 100.. Has 2O bucks in quarters supposedly .. The other asking 170 clean needs nothing has locks and keys

either would be fine and a much better deal than the first one

Spirals are usually pretty available around here, generally around the $200 mark on average. I wouldn't touch one that needed the globe "replaced" as the amount of damage the machine would have to take on a whole to wreck the globe likely entails more damage to the rest of the unit. As spirals are seemingly everywhere, and the only part on them worth anything is the aforementioned coin mech, it's not really worth it to go overboard on.

If you've got locations lined up for them maybe, but otherwise I'd say wait. In this market, deals are always cropping up, so you can afford to wait and see what else comes along. Just my 2 cents. ^_^

Thanks for the advice y'all! Im going to try and pick up the spiral with the lock I have to drill out with quarters in it. I'm going to ask $80 bucks for it.. Any sources for the top and bottom lock? Thanks !

Thanks for the advice y'all! Im going to try and pick up the spiral with the lock I have to drill out with quarters in it. I'm going to ask $80 bucks for it.. Any sources for the top and bottom lock? Thanks !

Thats what I would have done too, americancamlock on eBay is who I deal with for locks. He may not have it on there but you can email him and he normally has the stuff tell him parrotthead111 sent you

What are my options with product for the machine? Gumballs any suggestions on where to get them? Thanks.. I've been out of the bulk vending game for over 10 years..

The only gum I use is the 850 count from sams club, but your club may not have it. For some reason they want to do away with the vending

• 2 weeks later...

1b8c568876f1b9e6ef6fcbd272462521.jpg140cb97651a3e253c162b39b73c20bf4.jpgf8bfb2b31bed1ff52005570fe9e772db.jpg

Is this a roadrunner machine or wizard? I couldn't find any labels or markings to indicate the manufacturer.

Also, I need top And bottom locks and also I noticed the bolts that hold the top red dome to the globe are missing nuts. How you you tighten the nuts by removing the globe from bottom security screws and then tighten and reassemble? And I need the tool to remove the security screws.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived