What do you guys say when trying to get a business to get you to place a unit?

Zq8 blazer

I plan on using a charity. I don't have any machines as of yet but will be buying them once I have at least 10 businesses committed. I was wondering what you guys think I should say when walking into a business?

Do you guys still approach the manager or owner if there are already candy vending machines located in the business?

You gave to have the machine with you. You get the okay and take it out of your vehicle and put it in. Don't give them a chance to change their mind.

Everyone one has to developer their own approach to sales.

I have a friend in New York I asked your question many years ago. His answer was " my brother in law is s gangster, I just tell people they are taking a machine"

The rest of us have to work harder.

For charity you go in, pitch them with your spiel, and then if they go for it you place the machine. If not, keep moving. In charity vending, you've gotta be like a shark and keep moving at all times to stay successful. You will want machines before you go in, as getting someone on the line for you means they're all talked into it, which means it would be very easy for someone like me to pitch them and get your spot off of your work. Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but I don't like to leave deals (and potential profits) on the table where someone else could grab them. Whatever you do, good luck!

Archived