Bouncy ball help. Does this look right?

mppuzzled

Just purchased my first 50 cent machine. Had a box of bouncy balls I would like to fend from it. Problem is that every once in awhile 2 or 3 bouncy balls come out on a single turn. I've tried to move one of the springs over to the left and tuck it under the screw but still am having the same problem. I will post pictures so you can see. Any suggestions? Do I need to use another machine or different parts to vend these bouncy balls?

Sorry guys. Won't let me post images.

Here are the two scenarios I tried to fend the bouncy balls. As you can see I tried to stretch the spring to cover hole better but still did not work.

Nope. That aint right. Unhook the spring in picture 2 that is closest to the center rod and move it to the other side of the patent pending sticker. Hook it under that screw.

Ok I tried that. Still having the same problem and now a new one. Harder to turn wheel now because balls are getting jammed under the spring that I just moved under the screw. Any other suggestions?

post-11506-0-52543400-1459644936_thumb.jpg

Well I fixed the problem with the dispensing of double balls. I swaped the spring with the white plastic pieces on it with the one from image 3 that was under the screw. But now the coin mechanism is really hard to turn. Who knew these machines would make me think so damn hard.

• 2 weeks later...

In the image I posted. The wheel will not turn. Coin mechanism turns just fine. However when I removed that single ball, the wheel turned without a problem.

Let me rephrase that. The coin mechanism would not turn when the ball was there because the wheel was not turning. When I removed the ball they both would turn just fine.

I've had that problem with some balls I imported and also the sports themed super balls from AA.  The balls aren't coated with silicone.  They don't stick together but if your rub 2 of them together they don't slide off each other either.  2 fixes:

1-Mix them with generic 45mm or 49mm balls.  It will fix the problem and bring your cost down.

2-Buy a can of food grade silicone spray from online and lightly coat the balls before you put them in.  If you shop around you should be able to find a can for around $5.

• 3 weeks later...

Final answer! The problem was that the bouncy balls were too old and did not have the oils on them anymore! I ordered new bouncy balls and noticed they had some oils on them to make them slippery! Problem solved!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Archived