Changing to 50 cent mech

Venture20

Just isn't possible for this machine? Do you have a recommendation of a newer machine that I could buy that is both a reasonable price and has a 50 cent mech? Thanks for the input

Oak, AA global, Eagle, Northwestern, Beaver are what the pro's use, and Oaks and Eagles are not very expensive (about 50 bucks each)

this machine has 25 cent coin mech can it be changed to a 50 cent?

10845906_867398286624002_243657831285976

Depends on the way it is set up. There will be no off the shelf solution, but if this has a switch inside the mech and no circuit board micro controller, you may be able to retrofit a coin slide with micro switch in it and set the slide to 2 quarters.

You "can" upgrade the mechs with some creative engineering, but I'd agree with the sentiment that Ray there would be better off in some showcase!

Would love to know more about it too if you've got any information about it- very cool looking machine for sure!

you are right it should not be abused by the public sadly I can not  provide any info about it I was bidding on it in an auction and I lost the auction in the last 5 seconds so I will never be able to see it work I am still so sad about this loss

you are right it should not be abused by the public sadly I can not  provide any info about it I was bidding on it in an auction and I lost the auction in the last 5 seconds so I will never be able to see it work I am still so sad about this loss

Sorry to hear it man. Better luck on the next one. ^_^

Archived