rack locating

AMD Snacks

Hello all, I'm finally narrowing down my triples stockpile, about ready to assemble and locate my racks. But literally every spot i've checked that looks good for a rack already has one. So i'm trying to figure out, is it very very difficult to find a rack location? 

I should mentioned i'm talking about 4 way or 6 way, combination of 2 inch and 1 inch and some candy

Welcome to bulk vending! Lol. It may seem like every place has a rack but rest assured, that isn't the case. They are just harder to find. Some smaller convenience stores can warrant a 4 way. You can always try to offer more commission.

I always find it strange that convenience stores accept racks even though they sell little toys and candy. But i'm down to keep an open mind lol. So, if it's not too personal, i'm wondering, out of lets say..10 racks you place, how many were empty spaces, how many did you have to outbid someone else for? You can PM me i don't mind, and i'm sure each area is different, just trying to not have to learn things the hard way. Another question is how long does it take you normally to place a rack?I can place at triple in pretty much 2 hours of good locating. thanks

It's not hard to find a rack spot, but finding a "good" one is trickier. My rack locating work focuses mostly on restaurants, which have been the best hunting for me and my operation. Small racks (4-5 way) are easier to locate than bigger setups. Good luck!

It's not hard to find a rack spot, but finding a "good" one is trickier. My rack locating work focuses mostly on restaurants, which have been the best hunting for me and my operation. Small racks (4-5 way) are easier to locate than bigger setups. Good luck!

How would you recommend locating a 9 way? I have a super deal lined up on Craigslist for one with all Beavers with keys for $200. Also, will it be hard to fit in our car? We have a 2008 Mercedes GL550. We can fold the 2nd row seats over if necessary. I'm thinking I may need to disassemble it to make it fit. 

That is quite a good deal atyppo, better than I've ever got...thanks performa, once I have enough time to actually build my rack and get my feet wet I'm thinking it shouldn't be much different than locating a triple...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

How would you recommend locating a 9 way? I have a super deal lined up on Craigslist for one with all Beavers with keys for $200. Also, will it be hard to fit in our car? We have a 2008 Mercedes GL550. We can fold the 2nd row seats over if necessary. I'm thinking I may need to disassemble it to make it fit. 

It would depend on the rack itself. Pictures would be very useful, but for a bunch of Beaver gear, $200 is a great deal.

Locating a 9-way is hard. I've only placed a couple, and they were long-term searches to get them the "perfect" homes. I tend to focus on laundromats and buffets for anything above a 4-way, as anything smaller isn't going to have the throughput to warrant that many machines, nor likely have the space to fit such a thing. When you're out locating, you'll be looking for your "high volume" spots as your likely marks.

It would depend on the rack itself. Pictures would be very useful, but for a bunch of Beaver gear, $200 is a great deal.

Locating a 9-way is hard. I've only placed a couple, and they were long-term searches to get them the "perfect" homes. I tend to focus on laundromats and buffets for anything above a 4-way, as anything smaller isn't going to have the throughput to warrant that many machines, nor likely have the space to fit such a thing. When you're out locating, you'll be looking for your "high volume" spots as your likely marks.

They look fairly complete, I only see that a spill tray is missing on one of the round beavers. I'm thinking that the local roller rink may be a good place for this rack, as I have many mutual friends of the owner. Here's a pic: http://i.imgur.com/NGKZJZh.jpg

You'll probably have to take the machines off, but that should fit in your Mercedes without too much trouble after that.

A roller rink would be a great spot for that one!

I think I recall reading that Northern Beavers can be somewhat of a challenge to take on and off of a rack. Is that true? What will be involved when removing them?

Bouncy balls is right, I would rather set two small racks side-by-side than one big rack, it's more versatile and much easier to move , you can even bolt them together if you wanted to, especially if use A&As square stands

I think I recall reading that Northern Beavers can be somewhat of a challenge to take on and off of a rack. Is that true? What will be involved when removing them?

I recall some old Northern Beavers had a "tool" that attached them to the racks in lieu of more traditional bolts. I know the tool wasn't very expensive, both used and direct if that's the case. Have whoever is selling it to you snap a picture of the underside of the machine- that'll tell you what you need to know for the move.

Archived