2" Gumballs

QuikVend

Anyone else have any success selling 2" gumballs? If so, how much are you selling them for and where are you getting them?

I bought a route a few months ago that had a single head 2" capsule machine in a hotel. The guy said nothing was selling since they started selling candy in their marketplace, so he tried the gumballs with pretty good success. My previous service, I put the last of the stock I was provided in. Now that I've started looking, I realize the 50 cent each Ive been getting might be a bit too low to be worth my time.

The only 2" gum I see others operate around here are the "mega fruit" that NEN has in their racks at Walmart. I don't hear of too many ops running 2" gum, and I've never dabbled due to the cost and weight to ship it in. Most "standard" 2" capsules are cheaper, lighter, and have an infinite shelf life, so the decision is pretty easy between the two.

Yea, the mega fruit is what I'm currently working with. I did find a case for $35 plus $14 in shipping. Only gives me about $20 profit on a case though. Only reason I'm looking into it is because it sells pretty well, otherwise I'd have switched already. Guess I'll try to find some discount codes to shave a few more $ off.

Yea, the mega fruit is what I'm currently working with. I did find a case for $35 plus $14 in shipping. Only gives me about $20 profit on a case though. Only reason I'm looking into it is because it sells pretty well, otherwise I'd have switched already. Guess I'll try to find some discount codes to shave a few more $ off.

Sam's is at $32 and $10 shipping. http://www.samsclub.com/sams/dubble-bubble-mega-fruit-shapes-and-flavors-50mm-138-count/116797.ip?navAction=

Archived