What's Your Shortest Lived Location

BaneTrain

Well the new barbershop that I got just over 2 weeks ago let me know that they are closing. He said he couldn't build up his clientele. I am glad he let me know though. It sucks but he is moving in with someone which might lead to a replacement. I just have to see if the drive would be worth it to me. 

So mine is 15 days now, what's your shortest time at a location?

4 weeks for me. I had a single gumball machine in the Old Navy store in the breakroom. They called me 4 weeks later and said it was almost empty so I went to fill it and it was out on the floor. They told me the district manager had just walked through and said it had to go.

Yeah every time I go to service a location for the first time, I wonder if they'll ask me to take it out. Too bad that location didn't work out, I just went to pick it up and it would of been a pretty good spot with the amount it had in it. 

Mine was a little more than a week. The loc was a coffee shop by the Stevens Point University, and the thing was getting the little stir straws jammed in it and broken off inside like crazy. The manager asked me to pull it because it kept "breaking down" on them and I obliged.

2 hours for me :D  Day manager said yes (and I placed it right then, had one in my pickup), night manager called and told me to pick it up. (bar/restaurant location)

Night manager was RUDE!  He said that if he sees another machine of mine again he was going to throw it away.  (an employee apologized as I was carrying my machine out saying his boss is a horrible person and can't believe he treated me like that)

Three days.  Manager said yes, later owner came in, saw the machine and said no.

Mine was a little more than a week. The loc was a coffee shop by the Stevens Point University, and the thing was getting the little stir straws jammed in it and broken off inside like crazy. The manager asked me to pull it because it kept "breaking down" on them and I obliged.

Lol kept breaking down on them, that's hilarious. I would of sarcastically said "Yeah, man I don't know what the deal is" lol

3 days here

Buffalo Wild Wings

Manager said yes

Then called 2 days later said come pick it up

" we can't have them here"

You think he would know better. I feel like if they did all it B Dubs would be a great spot. Does anyone in the Southern U.S. have some machines in Zaxby's restaurant. I was in SC over the weekend and the Zaxby's had a nice 4 way then a double. All beaver and all candy but it looked good and was right by the register. It surprised me since Zaxby's is fast food. 

2 hours for me :D  Day manager said yes (and I placed it right then, had one in my pickup), night manager called and told me to pick it up. (bar/restaurant location)

Night manager was RUDE!  He said that if he sees another machine of mine again he was going to throw it away.  (an employee apologized as I was carrying my machine out saying his boss is a horrible person and can't believe he treated me like that)

You would figure the opening manager would have more authority with at decision and that's ridiculous. Probably would of been a honey hole. 

mine was the next day.  Husband wanted it in. Was A TOY machine. first day it takes in approx 15 bucks.  The wifey wanted it out.    The man was nice about it when i offered him 5 bucks as his commision he said keep it and also bougt me a soda for my trouble. 

Wow, that would of been a honey hole. That sucks! This seems to be a common occurence with vending, the man can like it but if the wife doesn't, ohh boy it ain't happening. As we know this applies to many things in life  :mellow:  ;D  :blink: . Thankfully I am not married yet haha.

Archived