What toys are selling the best right now?

w2wUJ44y

I just placed my first toy rack. I have 45mm DC Bouncy balls for $1.00, Fake Teeth for .75. Martian Men for .50. California Gold Jewelry for .50 and Diamonds and Gems for .50. I'll let you know how it goes. I too was wondering how well they are going to sell and what other products would sell best.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Well turns out the location is horrible. :-/  Placed it in a busy Party Store/Gas Station.  Not really selling much of anything!  Diamonds and Gems didnt sell a single one in a month.  Sold 2 bouncy balls. 8 Martian Men.  But sent the most California Gold

I have been doing a poor job at selecting good two inch. The string dolls are you doing straight for a buck or mixing junk in and doing .75

You mean mixing junk in and selling at a $1? Those things are over $80/case

Well turns out the location is horrible. :-/ Placed it in a busy Party Store/Gas Station. Not really selling much of anything! Diamonds and Gems didnt sell a single one in a month. Sold 2 bouncy balls. 8 Martian Men. But sent the most California Gold

That sucks, I feel I'm going to run into a similar situation with my first rack, you gonna try switching up products?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You mean mixing junk in and selling at a $1? Those things are over $80/case

77.50. I would run mixed with 20-25 dollar a box stuff or just junk I have sitting. Sell at .75. That's what guy round here does and blows it out. He only puts in maybe 10/15 string

That sucks, I feel I'm going to run into a similar situation with my first rack, you gonna try switching up products?

I did switch out a couple of the products. Have not check to see how they are doing in a month because I don't want to be disappointed. Was going to give it another month to check on the progress.

I was reading an old thread that talked about 3-6month service cycles...not sure how common that is lately though

I would advise doing every month just to keep the machines looking fresh and good. I tend to prey on placed machines that look beat up and we'll taken care of. It's a good way to get into a location by offering a better looking machine that is well maintained and not an eye sore to the people coming into their business.

Not sure what everyone else does, most of mine are on 60. I have 1 that I have to do at 30 days because 2 or 3 heads are empty at 60 days.

I go into that town monthly split on 28 day cycles so I can add the busy one in.

Archived