One Year Anniversary On Here

BaneTrain

It's hard to believe I have been on this website for a year now but time flies. In a few weeks, I will start to have machines on location for a year which is also exciting. Thanks for all the advice and help with my vending venture. I look forward to more years on here. 

Well after a year I have recouped half of the money I have invested. I haven't had all my locations for a full year, seems like I get 1-2 new ones a month but I am at 21 locations. I've been moving and pulling the slow ones. I have 17 solid locations and 4 that are iffy or we will see. I hope to continue to weed out the bad and find more profitable locations. By next year I hope to recoup all my money and start turning a profit. 

That's cool, I think your doing it right. How many miles is your route?

PS Im at 20 locations myself but I'm planning to focus on racks now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It's hard to believe I have been on this website for a year now but time flies. In a few weeks, I will start to have machines on location for a year which is also exciting. Thanks for all the advice and help with my vending venture. I look forward to more years on here.

Nice job buddy! I have enjoyed working with you. It takes the loneliness and boredom away. I hope you have many more good years.

Nice job buddy! I have enjoyed working with you. It takes the loneliness and boredom away. I hope you have many more good years.

Thanks buddy! I have enjoyed working with you as well and I am glad we can be good friends and both have success in our area while helping each other. I definitely wouldn't have been in it this long if it wasn't for you. You're not only a friend but a father figure to me, 

Congrats!

Thanks! Glad to see your business is picking up!

Congratulations! Big milestone to make it one year! ^_^

It is! I will feel I have accomplished a lot when I will have machines on location for one year. My first one will be in two weeks! Thanks for all you help and advice Alex!

Good to see you still in the game. Far too many quit this business.

Thanks Havending! You are right too many people get into this business and quit. I feel like they get discouraged because they think this is quick money. I admit I have gotten discouraged but I think everyone has. I just use it as a motivation to do better in find better locations and get more machines out. I enjoy it, it's fun to me and doesn't feel like a burden. I always hate when I have periods when I am not servicing machines ha. 

Archived