Missing keys

rebelwithoutaclue

Werid question.   I own a bunch of machines from a compamy called Discapa vending. I started out owning 3 keys.  Lost one key and anoter chipped off/  ;Leaves me with one key . i  HAVE SINCE  went in to about 12 locksmiths who say they dont make this key.    The company is nowhere to be found.     I  was wondering if there is a specialty key guy for vending machines/ this key  is the key for roughly 50 machnes. The pervious owner of the machines jst tells me he dosent have any keys which is bull cause they all take the same key.

The Discapa was an import machine. They didn't last long here int he US, so I'm not surprised you're having trouble finding keys. If I were you, I would look into replacing the entire locking mechanism on them- granted it's not too obscure. Contact LAI or Wiczer, as they're the most likely to get you a good rate. Good luck!

YOU  are correct hav.   The guy who owns these machines wanted to sell me that business in Florida. The service places are given the machines and the keys. they service them themselves and they buy the product from them for roughly abut 2.5 times the wholesale price.   One major reason i chose not to get into that  was all someone would have to do is their homework and realize they can get this mechandise for so much less

Archived