20 vendstar 3000 triple head machines

Venture20

Hi, I looking to purchase over 20 triple head machines with locations for $500. I was looking to put in small gum balls, peanut m&m, and runts. Would toys be better instead of runts? Could anyone help me with links or sites where I should buy the candy/toys? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi, I looking to purchase over 20 triple head machines with locations for $500. I was looking to put in small gum balls, peanut m&m, and runts. Would toys be better instead of runts? Could anyone help me with links or sites where I should buy the candy/toys? Any advice would be appreciated.

Vendstars only vend candy, not toys. Make sure that the income the machines are making is verifiable. Candy is generally best bought in stores like Sam's Club, BJ's (East Coast) and Smart and Final (West Coast). 

I take it that these machines are not in location? If they are on location what is in them and how much money are they making? Just go forward with what's in them to see how it sells. At $25 each it would be hard to lose on this.

I can still vend gum balls without the wheel, small gum balls still work well. The 20 machines all have locations that are commission free. Do you guys all have insurance on your machines?

My fleet has liability insurance. Some locs require it. Other times it's more for my peace of mind. For candy machines it's not too big of a risk, so it really comes down to how you want to operate your route.

• 8 months later...
7 hours ago, Itz me said:

Vendstar 3000

I have an issue, I bought a few new machines with the keys to the back lost. Does anyone know how to get in the change door without tearing the machine up?

You can get replacement keys on eBay if you know your keycode. There are kits that open tubular locks, but I've never tried it on Vendstar locks myself. Otherwise, short of drilling the lock out, not that I know of.

Archived