New Member 1st Post

Coupe

Hi All,

I am a new member.  I have one office location right now.  I have a full time desk job so I do vending on the weekends or nights for the last few years. 

Currently I have a new location I am close to getting but for this location I need a contract and to pay a % to the owner.  I have neither for my other location.

Few questions:

1. Does anyone have an example of Vending Contract?  The example in the downloads looks simplified and not sure it would be legally binding. 

2. What should I reduce from the % given to the owner.  I know Cost of food and Stales but what about property damage etc.

3. How much is liability insurance for a 10-20 vending machine company?

Thanks,

Coupe

Any simple contract that protects YOU from being randomly thrown out is fine to use.  A contract is only as good as your willingness to defend it so it's really just paper.  You can put anything in it as there are no rules to follow.  You can also deduct any expenses you want before you pay a commission as there are no rules for that either.  If you want insurance just speak with your broker and find a good umbrella policy for business the includes "completed products."  CNA has policies for vending.

Archived