Candy prices cheaper at Walmart?!?

Coal River Vending

New herand new to vending.. st getting started to I am doing the math on everything. I was looking for hot tamelas (sp) and my local Sams does not carry them or reeses peices. So, I get prices at gumballs.com and from my math they are cheaper at walmart.. even buying the little movie boxes at walmart is cheaper then ordering them.. Am I wrong here or just unexperienced? Thanks!

They might be cheaper than gumballs.com, but they're going to be too expensive for you to see much if any profit. It's there only 1 sams club near you? They each carry their own mix of products. They also can ship direct to you, so that another option. Has to be cheaper than the options you mentioned.

Where are you locatedand do you have any other sams nearby? I do know TJKing (out of Chicago area I believe) has rp at just over 20 cents/oz and gumballs are 3 cents each. The only downsides are you'll have to pay for shipping,and they only sell by the case on the rp. So 12 bags is $121

Walmart is running .24 an ounce on rp and gum balls is .27. Is there a cheaper place?

Where are you located in the country? I've seen Hot Tamales at Smart and Final for around 8-9 a bag. If you're on the East Coast, I believe that BJ's may carry them. 

I know there are 2 members here that are in Charleston. They may be able to help you out a bit. BaneTrain and Hillbilly. I'm in Ohio and I have 4 Sams within driving distance and only 1 of them carries Hot Tamales. I know not everybody had that luxury. Have you talked to the service desk?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Archived