Bigger than a super 60

parrotthead

I'm looking for a machine that is bigger than a super 60 before you get to a super 80, are there any that are worth a flip? I have a location that is emptying a super 60 so I always have to go before the rest of the route is ready to be worked. Terrible problem I know :)

I'm looking for a machine that is bigger than a super 60 before you get to a super 80, are there any that are worth a flip? I have a location that is emptying a super 60 so I always have to go before the rest of the route is ready to be worked. Terrible problem I know :)

I run a couple 20" 80's that i have converted with a 1" gumball or capsule wheel.

How about a Beaver ball globe like I have pictured in my gallery?  They hold about 1,000 gumballs for a 12" globe.

I've seen this globes on a northwestern, I wonder if they still sell them? I can't have a beaver, kinda rough neighborhood. 

I've seen this globes on a northwestern, I wonder if they still sell them? I can't have a beaver, kinda rough neighborhood. 

Not sure if NW still makes them or not, but you are correct in that they at least did exist.  I know NW did make a larger globe for Super 60 machines if you are set on NW.  Not sure where you can find the conversion parts though, as I don't believe they make them anymore.

Not sure if NW still makes them or not, but you are correct in that they at least did exist.  I know NW did make a larger globe for Super 60 machines if you are set on NW.  Not sure where you can find the conversion parts though, as I don't believe they make them anymore.

I'm not set on northwestern but I can't have beaver. The last southern beaver machine I had had a hammer sized hole in the back when I went to pick it up. I know they can mess up a globe and get to the money but then they can't use the machine afterwards. I love the beaver machines but as long as they have plastic surrounding my money I can't use them. 

I'm not set on northwestern but I can't have beaver. The last southern beaver machine I had had a hammer sized hole in the back when I went to pick it up. I know they can mess up a globe and get to the money but then they can't use the machine afterwards. I love the beaver machines but as long as they have plastic surrounding my money I can't use them.

Oak with cab backs?

A&A carries a globe as well as NW. I think it's a 10" or a 12" you can get, but they're a globe so it takes more space. Look on NW site. It's a mega 60.

If it's the same globe I have it holds about 900 Gumballs (850ct).

You'll need a longer rod and the lid for it.

About 50-60.00 for all plus shipping.

An Oak Acorn metal body will work with a Beaver.

Archived