Cleaning Rust

suzannetoon

The machine doesn't have a manufacturer on it - it's our first machine and I'm learning as I go. Didn't know to check for rust.

The rust is located in the part where the gumball drops in to (I just tried to google part names, I need to become familiar with these things!)

Thanks to all

The gumball drops into the "chute". And that was my first lesson when I started too. LOL It took me awhile just to find out it was called "Bulk Vending." By the way, check out the "beginner's mega thread" and that will really get you started on the right foot. Good luck!

Jake

If you post a picture of the machine, someone here could help you identify it as well. It's good to know what it is that way you can get parts when needed.

Thanks. The rust is located in the wheel and brush plate assembly as well as the hopper based on the awesome diagram above. I will try the wire brush. I might put toys in that one - but have to find something really cheap because this is only a 25 cent machine.

Thanks. The rust is located in the wheel and brush plate assembly as well as the hopper based on the awesome diagram above. I will try the wire brush. I might put toys in that one - but have to find something really cheap because this is only a 25 cent machine.

27mm bouncy balls sell for $.25 and fill fit a gumball wheel.

1.1" capsules...well I'm no expert on all machines, but I have a different wheel for gumballs than capsules.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived