Best Tattoo machine?

parrotthead

I have 5 different brands. 2 kinds of Allstar or Brand (I dont remember)(cash drawers and no cash drawers) Northwestern, 2 older models 3 and 4 column, and some Advance models 2 and 3 columns. I like the Advance because you can take the front out and turn it around to service them. The others you can't. A&A sells them.

I have 5 different brands. 2 kinds of Allstar or Brand (I dont remember)(cash drawers and no cash drawers) Northwestern, 2 older models 3 and 4 column, and some Advance models 2 and 3 columns. I like the Advance because you can take the front out and turn it around to service them. The others you can't. A&A sells them.

Thanks hillbilly

You should standardize on A & A 2 and 4 column machines, keep an extra insert or two and load the machines at the truck and just swap out inserts.

In bulk vending that is easier said than done. Standardizing is good but not always affordable or practical. I'm not going to pass on a super deal just to make them all the same. I've got less than $20 in some of the tattoo machines and it wouldn't make good sense to get rid of them right now. The last new Advance I bought was $169.

In bulk vending that is easier said than done. Standardizing is good but not always affordable or practical. I'm not going to pass on a super deal just to make them all the same. I've got less than $20 in some of the tattoo machines and it wouldn't make good sense to get rid of them right now. The last new Advance I bought was $169.

I agree. It's more of a concept than a reality. If you're like me then you're constantly moving equipment around, matching the equipment to the location, up grading and keeping things from getting stale.

My standard equipment for a commission location is red Northwestern 60's, 80's and A & A Sticker machines. If a commission location has something other than these machines, then as good deals come available I change out to standard. It's a years long process and for me at least it seems never ending because I keep buying out guys that run different equipment.

Some times nonstandard equipment is indicated like a spiral, Shootin Hoops or Gumball Pinball machine. Nonstandard equipment can make good money, it just takes more time/maintenance.

I agree. It's more of a concept than a reality. If you're like me then you're constantly moving equipment around, matching the equipment to the location, up grading and keeping things from getting stale.

My standard equipment for a commission location is red Northwestern 60's, 80's and A & A Sticker machines. If a commission location has something other than these machines, then as good deals come available I change out to standard. It's a years long process and for me at least it seems never ending because I keep buying out guys that run different equipment.

Some times nonstandard equipment is indicated like a spiral, Shootin Hoops or Gumball Pinball machine. Nonstandard equipment can make good money, it just takes more time/maintenance.

Same here. Ive bought out four other vendors. I run all the name brand machines and sell off the junk usually. Ive got some oddballs too. Bought a bunch of Beaver equipment but I dont like the round globes or the plastic bodies. I am using an oak Acorn body with a Vista 300 globe and lid for candy machines. They look pretty good actually. I have 3.00 in each machine before refurbishing so I can put a little into them. Picked up 42 of them.

Archived