Adios 2 inch capsules?

gumhead

There is a "art" to running 2". Buy something that is proven or has high play value like "Mega Splat", Light Sabres or Football Hemets ect. and sell them @$1.00 then whatever you have left over throw into your .75 cent treasure chest/mystery mix and change your treasure/mystery displays every 6 months or so to give a different look or fresh look. So if you have a 7 way or 9 way you will have a $1.00 2" and a .75 mystery and you will never have to search around for a great selling .75 item again and kids love the treasure/mystery mix. If you have some 5-ways you can run mystery at .75 for 6 months and then run a $1.00 for six months ect. (Assuming you have a sticker machine on 5 way) Since I went to this model I have been flying through my 2", before I was running out of space on my shelves to store it all.

I'm trying to do just that. Where do you get the watch? How do you display it on the display card?

There are dozens of websites that sell cheap watches. I have heard Cardinal has some. You could also use other items. I hot glue to a display.

I'm trying to do just that. Where do you get the watch? How do you display it on the display card?

Do you guys have a Big Lots or another closeout retailer by you? You can get piles of cheap stuff like that from those sort of stores.

Do you guys have a Big Lots or another closeout retailer by you? You can get piles of cheap stuff like that from those sort of stores.

Yes, I have bought watches at Dollar Tree before.

Leader mixes are designed to sell slow moving or poor selling items that you have bought.  They are made up of motivator items

to generate the sales.  The displays are made up of the same concept.  The better the display the more it motivates the customer to buy.

Archived