Does anyone recognize this bracket?

Zigzag Vending

I just purchased a few machines and the guy threw in a stand with this plate bolted on and two more plates just like this. I asked him what they went to and he didn't know he just inherited it with the route. Does anyone know of a machine this goes to or is it something completely unrelated to bulk vending?

post-11830-0-53843300-1468449343_thumb.jpg

I just purchased a few machines and the guy threw in a stand with this plate bolted on and two more plates just like this. I asked him what they went to and he didn't know he just inherited it with the route. Does anyone know of a machine this goes to or is it something completely unrelated to bulk vending?

Some stands have a hollow chrome pipe with one or two threaded rods that run in the center. They attach to the bottom plate with nuts and to the top plate with nuts also. You have the top plate. I have some Steiner sticker/tattoo machines like this.

I agree it does look like it might be from an Ultravend. Attached is an image of a bracket from an Easyvend pipe stand. (Before they changed their name.)

It is different, and I am not sure if they changed the bracket or not, because mine as a single hole in the center, and yours has 2. But other then that they are so similar I would be surprised if it isn't from an Ultravend.

post-1641-0-11952800-1468487359_thumb.jp

Archived