Pokemon Go

Workman Vending

i got some pokemon figures coming from china that i'll be capping. You can find some stuff on amazon and aliexpress.

Good profit on those? Could you send a link?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Anyone seen an increase at a location that has become a pokestop? I wanted to request a pokestop at a restaurant that I have 3 candy machines and a couple arcade machines but I didn't move fast enough and now they've closed the request form.

Look nice, but I am trying to figure out of they are bootleg or not.

I am mostly worried about what material they are made out of. As orsd said, "Certificate of Conformity". If kids put these in their mouth, and they are not safe, what happens next will depend on if they are bootleg or not. If they are licensed, Nintendo has the big pockets to go after. If not, you will be the one they go after, and you had better make sure you have a solid LLC, and liability insurance in place.

I've got a couple machines in a restaurant close to the university that "paid" to become a Poke'Stop. I didn't know businesses could do this, but I have seen an upturn in sales. I can't complain too loudly.

As for finding Pokemon products, I did grab a couple little things I picked up at Walmart to toss in my mixes as leaders, but nothing more than that.

Look nice, but I am trying to figure out of they are bootleg or not.

I am mostly worried about what material they are made out of. As orsd said, "Certificate of Conformity". If kids put these in their mouth, and they are not safe, what happens next will depend on if they are bootleg or not. If they are licensed, Nintendo has the big pockets to go after. If not, you will be the one they go after, and you had better make sure you have a solid LLC, and liability insurance in place.

Even with a solid llc, they can come after you as a person if you knowingly did it. Even then you would need a great Attorney.

It's not one of my locations (although I wish it was, especially now!), but I personally saw the effects of being a pokestop. There's a international grocery store around here that is quite an attraction by itself(check it out www.junglejims.com its a pretty interesting place), but they also became a pokestop and have been advertising it as well. I always stop by to hit their sales on 12 packs. This is the first I've been they're since the pokemon craze started. There was a 7-way rack and 2 sports blasters there that were either completely empty or damn close. I know it's a PITA to go there with all the zombies staring at their phones

Archived