Chewy Sprees

BaneTrain

For those of you who use them, how well do they do for you?I have been thinking about adding them to my array of product but not sure how they'd do. I have had some requests for them when I have given a location my candy list but not sure how much demand there would be for them besides one person occasionally spending a couple of quarters. I loved them growing up but they weren't my go to candy and seem like more of a novelty. If you do vend them, how many do you vend? 6-7?

Like others, it depends on the people. It's one of my slower ones if you figure in Mike and ike's, skittles, and so on, but it takes more abuse and cheaper if you can get them wholesale.

Like others, it depends on the people. It's one of my slower ones if you figure in Mike and ike's, skittles, and so on, but it takes more abuse and cheaper if you can get them wholesale.

I only have one customer for them. They move slow, and don't even bother unless someone requests it.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

If you have a Vistar in your area you should be able to get them for 63 at will call

I only have 1 customer that requests then so I ordered them from candy warehouse. Cost me 37.00 for 5 lb. Bag.(includes shipping)

I have an account with vistar, but I only use them for big orders.

I've considered them as well. Found 30lbs for $73 including shipping. What are you getting them at?

Where we getting then for 73 bucks?

Just Tj king. They're the only Vistar that carries all the bulk they do. Just go to the website

Just Tj king. They're the only Vistar that carries all the bulk they do. Just go to the website

Archived