Where to place stickers? Inside or Out?

Ocean6

Do you guys place your stickers inside where they may not be destoyed as quickly (but can be ruined by some candies I would imagine)

or

on the outside where the candies can;t hurt them but people probably do?

And do you use Vinyl or what materials for the stickers?

TY

Put them on the inside!  I recently had a rack stolen from a location and apparently the thief didn't notice the label on the side with my contact info so he "placed" it in his apartment complex commons area and the apartment manager called me asked me why my vending machine was there...that's how I got it back!  Put your labels on the inside!

I get the laminating sheets from Walmart use a small piece of tape to stick the top of the label to the globe. If you run oak panel machines you can cut the label just right and slide it between the plastic panel and the corner posts

So, aside from the label of what's in the machine, it sounds like it's good practice to have your contact info inside too huh? Helps guard against theft? Is it fine to just write that on the back of the candy label?

You'll want to make your info visible to everyone. Just in case you are out of product of there is a malfunction with your machine.

Cool, thanks!

Anyone have a picture of how they do it? Sorry, visual learner here.

I've put product labels on bot the outside and inside, and found that inside was always better. They don't get nicked up at all, and I've never fielded any complaints. For anything "special" I can't recommend Frank over at Sweetstop highly enough, he's run a great place there for years now. Good luck!

Archived