New to business,Considering buying new U-Turns from company

MRVending

Hello, I am new to the forum and would appreciate any advice, shared experiences, and opinions in regards to starting a bulk vending business by purchasing new U-Turns to start, then possibly adding good condition used as I grow.. thanks

Hello, I am new to the forum and would appreciate any advice, shared experiences, and opinions in regards to starting a bulk vending business by purchasing new U-Turns to start, then possibly adding good condition used as I grow.. thanks

I started with a U-Turn as my first machine. Then I purchased other machines as I grew. Realized that the U-Turn was by far the worst machine of all my current machines that I own. The reason is the quality of the machines and how often that 1 machine broke down or the plastic parts would need to be replaced. Maybe it was bad luck. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

I have uturns, and I don't have much of an issue with them. I will say, definitely do not buy them new. You will grossly overpay. Starting out especially, used is your best route, whether you end up using uturns or some of the higher regarded machines(beaver,northwestern,oak,a&a).

I started bulk vending in June of 2012. I started with thirty U Turns. I got them new. I purchased them from U Turn. Sure I may have paid top dollar but I knew nothing about the business. It was my way to get involved and I would do it again. I have minor problems with my machines. Every one of them still look brand new. After owning the U turns for about a year I purchased ten NW 60's. Two head machines. When ever I have a slow location, so that I don't give up the location, I pull out the U Turn and place a NW 60 in there. The U turns take me about 30 to 40 minutes service. and the NW 60 takes me about 15 minutes. The U Turns I can switch produce so easy and I believe that is a must because people get tired of the same so by continuing to change produce it increases profit. The NW 60 is a project to change product. I've heard people say that is not true but from my experience and keeping my machines so clean you could eat off of them (it is a food product) that is the way that I see it and all of my locations the people love me. Complements all of the time. And that is always good for business.

I started bulk vending in June of 2012. I started with thirty U Turns. I got them new. I purchased them from U Turn. Sure I may have paid top dollar but I knew nothing about the business. It was my way to get involved and I would do it again. I have minor problems with my machines. Every one of them still look brand new. After owning the U turns for about a year I purchased ten NW 60's. Two head machines. When ever I have a slow location, so that I don't give up the location, I pull out the U Turn and place a NW 60 in there. The U turns take me about 30 to 40 minutes service. and the NW 60 takes me about 15 minutes. The U Turns I can switch produce so easy and I believe that is a must because people get tired of the same so by continuing to change produce it increases profit. The NW 60 is a project to change product. I've heard people say that is not true but from my experience and keeping my machines so clean you could eat off of them (it is a food product) that is the way that I see it and all of my locations the people love me. Complements all of the time. And that is always good for business.

I appreciate your sharing and it has been helpful to me, thanks

Archived