Is $35 for a northwestern super 60?

dwr136135

Hey guys :)

I found a couple northwestern super 60 machines for $35 each. They come with keys, everything works great. Machines not beat up. The globe's have minor scratches and very slightly discolored.

I'm not familiar with how much these are worth. I've looked at eBay and there are some being bid on in the same price range and some more of the same being bid on for 3 times this much.

You guys on this site appear to be the authority on this. Glad I found you guys!

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

If you can, toss a picture on here so we can tell you for sure. It does sound like it might be a good deal. I typically aim for around $25 or less per single head, but it's going to depend on your local market. You're going to want to keep an eye out for stands as well. Those are typically harder to find, so snag then when you see them.

Hey guys :)

I found a couple northwestern super 60 machines for $35 each. They come with keys, everything works great. Machines not beat up. The globe's have minor scratches and very slightly discolored.

I'm not familiar with how much these are worth. I've looked at eBay and there are some being bid on in the same price range and some more of the same being bid on for 3 times this much.

You guys on this site appear to be the authority on this. Glad I found you guys!

If there close by to you I would buy them. Machines around where I live are hard to find.

I think I'll get them. Nobody else around here has any for sale

If there close by to you I would buy them. Machines around where I live are hard to find.

e649a6e7f8dae9099ebbc98f585d4947.jpg

worth it?

I think I'll get them. Nobody else around here has any for sale

e649a6e7f8dae9099ebbc98f585d4947.jpg

worth it?

That's not a Northwestern. That is a A&A Global PN95. They are a good machine but not as expensive as NW. I recently bought a new one. They cost $53 new. By the time it was shipped it cost me $72. What are you planning on vending? If your planning on vending toys you really need a .50 mech. If you plan on vending gumballs or bouncy balls it will probably need a riser. Riser's are inexpensive but shipping will cost you a bit. Maybe try to get them a little cheaper unless there in really good condition and he has risers for them.

It's got the chrome on it, so it's (at least the hull of) an A&A PM Elite. Essentially the same as the PN95, but a little more flashy. Good reliable machines for the most part- you just need to keep an eye on the A&A coin mechanisms, as they do seem to go bad over time. The nice thing is pretty much any Northwestern mech will drop right in to replace it. $35 used, granted you're not paying shipping and they do have keys, isn't bad.

Thanks for all the info guys! As for what I'll vend? Probably toys in one and (maybe this is insane) the other will have Skittles inside Easter eggs. The small size hollow plastic eggs vend perfectly and this idea has worked in the past. (My uncle tested it in a couple of small business.)

Thanks again guys :)

Thanks for all the info guys! As for what I'll vend? Probably toys in one and (maybe this is insane) the other will have Skittles inside Easter eggs. The small size hollow plastic eggs vend perfectly and this idea has worked in the past. (My uncle tested it in a couple of small business.)

Thanks again guys :)

Don't take this wrong, but why not get a candy wheel and vend them normally? The egg idea may work, but won't the capping process and capsule expense just eat into your profit margin? I'm curious as to the rationale there.

Archived