Need a product idea for location

Determined

I have a restaurant that is open 6-2 Mon-Sat. There not typically open for dinner but do have "special" dinner's there from time to time. I do see children there often but it's mostly adults. I'm currently vending gumballs, bouncy balls, and toys @ .50. It's always packed but I've seen my sales drop. I've thought about changing the bouncy balls out for another flavor of gumballs or skittles. Hate to go the candy route though. What could I vend for the adults?

If you try the polar mint gum I would just buy a small quantity first to see how it goes. If you want to try polar mint let me know as I have a whole case that needs to go. I could sell you a couple of lbs for a great price.

I used to cap bubbles yum gum that I bought at stores in 4 packs. Now they're 3 packs, but at .50 it still would have good margins of you can find it like that.

If it was me, I would have a only a single there with gum. If sales were comparable after 90 days you would make more in profit and time. You might be surprised.

Thanks for the tips. I like the idea of the Polarmint gum. I have some regular tab gum on hand maybe I'll try some of that first. There must be a fair amount of kids that come through as about every month my vends on bouncy balls are about the same as gumballs. It just seems like I'm missing out on sales by not offering something that would appeal to the older folks!!

I've had success with Atomic Fireballs. Leave the wrapper on them and put in a 1" capsule though. I have a couple spots where everything else just sucked. I tried these and it does ok. Not a super spot but worth keeping.

Archived