ProPlus Vending system, any experience?

MechanoVend

This vendor offers a package for $14k which comes with 15 bulk machines (4 hopper, 1$) and supplies locations for them. Includes warranties and abilities to add additional machines at $800. The additional machines can be bought with $50/month payments so it seems easy to grow after the initial $14k investment. The thing i worry about is the upfront cost, and i'm looking for the red flags that make me worry about the deal's authenticity. The biggest one is the emphasis on how much "amazing profit" i'd be making. It says for every 1$ sale, i'd make 80c while paying 20c for the stock. I guess this is an average of stock price but that can widely vary. Something like cashews are expensive compared to jelly beans which are generally cheaper. 

Any thoughts? Scroll down to the bottom of the link below to see the silver and gold packages. 

http://proplusvending.com/pro-plus-business-systems/

Stay away. Looks like a new biz-op trying to snag more victims. Way overpriced and figures are not realistic. You could buy 3 new double head machines with stands and pay a locator to find homes for them and probably spend just as much or less. Or you could even buy used and locate yourself and really stretch your money. Making money in vending comes down to having as many good performing locations as you can get. Sorting through the duds to find the gems is the hard part. 

• 5 months later...
On 9/9/2016 at 4:59 AM, MechanoVend said:

This vendor offers a package for $14k which comes with 15 bulk machines (4 hopper, 1$) and supplies locations for them. Includes warranties and abilities to add additional machines at $800. The additional machines can be bought with $50/month payments so it seems easy to grow after the initial $14k investment. The thing i worry about is the upfront cost, and i'm looking for the red flags that make me worry about the deal's authenticity. The biggest one is the emphasis on how much "amazing profit" i'd be making. It says for every 1$ sale, i'd make 80c while paying 20c for the stock. I guess this is an average of stock price but that can widely vary. Something like cashews are expensive compared to jelly beans which are generally cheaper. 

Any thoughts? Scroll down to the bottom of the link below to see the silver and gold packages. 

http://proplusvending.com/pro-plus-business-systems/

Hello there,

I've already paid a $2000 deposit to proplus vendors and have made arrangements to take the rest($2500) out of a mutual fund.  Can anyone else help with experience with proplus vending?  I'm already kind of committed... Mechanovend what happened with yours?  Any advice is welcomed!

TIA,

M

Just running down the list:

15 Pro Plus Vendor
+15 Locations for ALL Pro Plus Vendor
+Initial product fill rebate on all machines (Nearly a $500.00 Cash Credit Value)
+500 Custom Business Cards
+National charity sponsorship ( MADD )
+Accounting package
+Five Year Theft & Vandalism Warranty
+Location Sales Tracking Package
+Operations & Maintenance Manual
+List of Product Suppliers

Couldn't you line up all that on your own and save 3/4 the cost?  Even if you're buying brand new machines and paying a locator?

18 hours ago, MBP said:

Hello there,

I've already paid a $2000 deposit to proplus vendors and have made arrangements to take the rest($2500) out of a mutual fund.  Can anyone else help with experience with proplus vending?  I'm already kind of committed... Mechanovend what happened with yours?  Any advice is welcomed!

TIA,

M

DON'T DO THIS!!!!!

• 4 months later...

Proplus is a big ripoff.

I bought 30 machines and then the guy doesn't respond any more to phone or email messages.

All his promises - list of wholesalers, business cards, how to get GST back (Canada) $2500 per month

income, and it's all BS.

We had to phone and email all over the place to find good wholesalers.

Zero help from him, although he brags about his 20 some years experience.

We didn't yet get to $1000 per month and of course it depends on location. But they can't seem to get

really good locations.

Also, they promise to work in whatever territory you want and once they start getting locations, the story changes.

Suddenly, there isn't many good locations left in the area you chose, and you need to go out farther. How far should

you go for a few hundred dollars a month and check 30 machines?  

They also try to give you locations that are obviously no good.

For example; you need good foot traffic to make money but they will give you business locations

where it's mostly employees, so they buy some candy for awhile, then get tired of it and sales go way down.

We have locations like this bringing in less than $15 per month.

Also, I want a source for machine parts and I finally got in touch with a guy who is supposed to represent

the US warehouse. He promised me new coin mechanisms because quarters weren't dropping through my machines.

The machines are set up for loonies and quarters are supposed to drop through instead of plugging up the

machines, but that promise was a couple months ago and not another word from him either.

Have to check with one of those consumer advocate shows and expose these jerks. I have been in contact with

2 other people who purchased machines from this clown and they have the same opinion as me.

So, they are all full of crap - the warehouse, the seller (Proplus), and the locator. They basically tell people what they

want to hear.

• 3 months later...

I bought 4 machines from him and he's a good seller he bullshit very well and all the informations on the website is wrong and im at the point were I want to sew him at this point. even the shipping the lady shipping has a big comission my shipping cost 295 i knew because i called ups and ask and she charged me 695 it was for 4 machines... im in montreal quebec and if anyone here wants to sew him as well for false publicity holla at me.

Archived