Hello Everyone!!

Bryan La Rue

What is the best kind of machine for toy vending?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a mixture of them all. But absolutely love the beavers. I jump on those any chance I get. Strong. Heavy. Durable. Solid coin mechs. Never breaks down. Solid machine with a great look.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

I have a mixture of them all. But absolutely love the beavers. I jump on those any chance I get. Strong. Heavy. Durable. Solid coin mechs. Never breaks down. Solid machine with a great look.

They are pricey. But worth it in my opionion. I reference them as the Cadillac of Bulk Vending machines.

Aaglobal.com sells quite a variety of 1in and 2 in toys. They have parts for northwestern and oak machines as well.

TJKing.com toys, candy and stickers/tattoos 

2flatline.com toys and stickers/tattoos 

Allstarvending.com toys and stickers/tattoos 

4 minutes ago, mppuzzled said:

They are pricey. But worth it in my opionion. I reference them as the Cadillac of Bulk Vending machines.

Did you see the ad in the classified section? Lady is selling 1" beavers for $25/head. She has some northern beavers as well. 

Did you see the ad in the classified section? Lady is selling 1" beavers for $25/head. She has some northern beavers as well. 

Send a link. I have no idea how to see classifieds on here

1 hour ago, QuikVend said:

Well apparently the temporary classifieds are gone, which is where they were. Let me look up her user name. I bought a bunch of oaks from her.

Sorry, I tried to give people a warning in the announcements that the temp classified section was being removed.

45 minutes ago, The Mage said:

Sorry, I tried to give people a warning in the announcements that the temp classified section was being removed.

I knew it was, just didn't pay attention to the date. No biggie.

44 minutes ago, mppuzzled said:

Still not there. Just saw they have been removed

If you pm me your email, I'll pass it along to her. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, jbl vending va said:

225 machines. About 180 8 head and 45 3 head machines.  Gross about 70k per year on machines. On 175 or so mint boxes gross about 20k per year. 

What kinds of locations are you targeting? Did you buy a route or build it yourself? If you built it how long did it take you? What's your furthest location you service? Thanks for sharing!?

Target any location that will allow u to place a machine!  Remember never pre judge a location and a machine on location making 10 bucks a month is better than it sitting in storage making nothing.  I have bought 3 routes and combined them also I use rodney69 to locate for me and only Rodney!!!  My furthes location is about 45 mins but I about 10 in that area so always start my daily route the furthest away and work back closer. 

1 hour ago, jbl vending va said:

Target any location that will allow u to place a machine!  Remember never pre judge a location and a machine on location making 10 bucks a month is better than it sitting in storage making nothing.  I have bought 3 routes and combined them also I use rodney69 to locate for me and only Rodney!!!  My furthes location is about 45 mins but I about 10 in that area so always start my daily route the furthest away and work back closer. 

Hi! That's pretty much what I do. I target any location that will let me place a machine. I been in the business 11 months. I am mostly trying to do single head gumball machines. I have 20 locations.

Archived