Best place to buy a small rack

lionvending

Today I was expanding my honor box route when one of the location owners approached me about placing a small rack in his business. It is a small pizza restaurant, but it is very popular. There is a vendor that has a small rack currently there,but he expressed that he wasnt pleased with their service. I do have some singles and doubles on location, but no racks. Since he approached me, I don't want to wait too long.  That being said, where is the best place to buy a small rack. I am thinking of a sticker and a few capsules, gumballs, and bouncy balls. Thank you for your help.

Oak is nice for cheap refurb stuff, but they're slow as molasses with orders. Took me about 4 months of calls and follow up to get my orders.

AA global is good about sending stuff out quick and they have racks and machines for a decent price too. I dont' have any of their machines, tho I do use their mechs quite often. But I hear good things about their machines on here.

Northwestern is a little better than AA Global IMO but also good about shipping stuff out. Plus I they're right there in Morris IL.

Beaver is more costly, I think they only ship on Wednesdays or something, but other than that they seem to have a good stock.

....so all said and done, I'd go AA global or NW if I were in your shoes.

For oaks refurbished racks, a 5 way runs at $45 for the rack. $75 each for big oaks, and $58 for the vistas. So 2 big oaks and 3 vistas + the rack would be =$369. That's all refurb and just Oak. New stuff costs more, and there a different configurations for racks. I.e. I'm actually considering doing all 1" racks pretty soon  

• 3 months later...

Archived