USI SATELLITE COMPATIBLE ?

vender4321

Hi --  Would someone be able to tell me if I am able to connect a USI model 3521 (old smaller combo unit) to satellite unit 3505 (can and bottle).  I dont think this matters but the compressor in the 3521 doesn't work so it will serve as a snack only and the beverages will be in the satellite.  If compatible anything to take into consideration? 

Thank you!

The 3521 can support a satellite machine IF it's got a GVC2 controller in it.  The 3505 can be slaved to a machine that has a GVC1 controller in it.  On the surface they don't look to be compatible but you'll need to ask USI tech support.  If the back of the your 3521 has two unused plugs on it then I'd say it can support a slave machine but it might not work with the 3505.  That would be dumb since they would both have 35xx model numbers but USI is dumb like that.

The 3505 manual says it only connects to a GVC1 machine but that was printed before the GVC2 boards came out so it may not be true.  You'll need to check with USI.  The two logic boards had minor differences.

Archived