Just getting into honor boxes

QuikVend

Well I kicked the idea of honor boxes around long enough to find a great deal. Just picked up 50 Candy for a Cause boxes, 8 on location earning $100/mo., a couple boxes of candy and some other items (magnets, pens etc). Only $300 for all of it. 

All the boxes are labeled 50 cents or 3 for $1. What are some of you selling at those prices? The candy that he's using now is the cheap mix you might see for Halloween (Nerds, bite sized candy,etc) and I think 3 of those for $1 is a bit of a rip-off.

My personal opinion is this : if they are on location, earning $12.50 a month average with the cheaper candy (its not that cheap when you break it down), id leave it, and watch the loss. Id guess if the previous owner is using a lower priced item at these locations, there may be some high loss. 

My best locations are always with yorks. if there is higher loss, i go to the mini candy bar mix. if the loss keeps getting worse, i use a REALLY cheap candy (like .02 per). if that doesnt work, and sometimes it gets worse the cheaper you go lol, i go back to yorks, and add a sign that says "please remember to pay."  sounds silly, but it works. 

25 minutes ago, vendtex said:

Ours don't carry them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can order online and have it shipped to you. Probably should order a few things to make it worthwhile. 

I just bought the boxes and 8 of them were already placed. I've thought about placing a few in breakrooms where I already have a bulk machine. If I do, I'll go with just mints or blue pops,just to try to avoid eating into my bulk sales. 

Archived