What's your best selling gum from Sam's?

Determined

What's your best selling or favorite gum you've gotten from Sam's? What I like using is the 1080ct tropical fruit and I've had good success with it. Unfortunately I would need to get some rocket wheels to dispense it in most of my machines. The tropical fruit 850ct in my opinion is nasty and not had much success with it the same thing but different flavors. I use alot of the stuff they keep on the shelf. 

So there are more or different flavors in the bigger package? Is it like that for all the gum mixes? Do you use the special order system for the different gum flavors? My Sam's only socks the regular 850ct mix. I've been very curious about the different flavors too but I never see anyone operating anything other than the regular mix, fruit shape mix, watermelon, and seedlings

I've used the tropical fruit tab gum and 2" fruit shaped gum. I actually sell about a case a month of the 2" at one location. I have seedlings at a location, but it was there when I bought the route and I haven't purchased any since. I used the online ordering and shipped to my house. Shipping wasn't too bad($36), but I ordered 9 cases of candy/gum so that's probably why. 

Archived