Advice on Honour boxes

rebelwithoutaclue

If he could prove income maybe. Depends on the size of the box and how much product he has. Otherwise you could buy 50 pink ribbon boxes, and have 25 of them located by Rodney for around $1000. And still have boxes left. But probably better to ask this in the honor box section.

On 10/19/2016 at 5:05 PM, rebelwithoutaclue said:

Thanks for the advice. If he cant prove income il make him a counteroffer but check out some of the locations before hand

Most likely it's a company that it's advertising that and then getting you the locations after you purchase it. Be extremely careful.

Those ads are in every town and Most Times is a wreck.

Thanks for the reply Rodney. I  checked out approx. 8 of the locations and the boxes are definitely there  and you can see that there is a small amount of money inside.  He has 35 locations and I agreed to a price of 1 thousand with approx. 20 extra boxes and the candy. If I need extra locations ill reach out to you Rodney. The good thing about these locations is many are within walking condition of my place of work and my house

21 minutes ago, rebelwithoutaclue said:

Thanks for the reply Rodney. I  checked out approx. 8 of the locations and the boxes are definitely there  and you can see that there is a small amount of money inside.  He has 35 locations and I agreed to a price of 1 thousand with approx. 20 extra boxes and the candy. If I need extra locations ill reach out to you Rodney. The good thing about these locations is many are within walking condition of my place of work and my house

If they weren't just installed it might work out. Boxes on average make about 18 a month if it's a good mix of locations.

Just keep in mind the turnover. Ask him how long ago they bought the Boxes and had them placed. 

That brings up a question I've been wondering, I know the turn over is unavoidable, but are there such things as long term honor box locations? Like more than a year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have some that are about 8 months. Depends on how the locations are found, who approved them, more importantly how they are serviced, how often, how the person servicing dresses. 

If it's causing the location to do anything, it won't last long.

If the charity offers a shirt, get one.

Everything helps.

Archived