slamming machines

cashman

I know this has been talked about on here before but can't find the link (feel free to add it ) just curious on thoughts/experiences on dropping off (bulk) machines without (slamming)permission . Lets not turn this into a "I'm far to good of a person to do that thread " I know people do it , I haven't (yet) but have a location in mind that I know would be a good location and also know that getting permission would be impossible, i have some disposable equipment so maybe I will.

judge away.   

Discuss.....

I've done it. I spent about a month experimenting with just placing machines wherever. It only works with big corporate owned locations where the everyday people don't know or care about what's going on. If they ask just say corporate said it was OK. If you get caught just say my guy must have got confused about the location. You will make a lot of money but it just doesn't make sense to do this long term. Also seems to be quite frowned upon on this message board.

On 10/21/2016 at 11:39 AM, zjtaylor said:

I've done it. I spent about a month experimenting with just placing machines wherever. It only works with big corporate owned locations where the everyday people don't know or care about what's going on. If they ask just say corporate said it was OK. If you get caught just say my guy must have got confused about the location. You will make a lot of money but it just doesn't make sense to do this long term. Also seems to be quite frowned upon on this message board.

Because it's dishonest.  You even blatantly suggest lying.

Vending is a noble profession.  It ought to stay that way.

And the people slamming do so because it is hard to get locations. Why is it hard to get locations? Maybe because bulk vending is not seen as an honest business. Gee why would locations get that idea?

Slamming: the last resort of a failed enterprise.

Integrity aside, I'm not sure the end game to doing this. You might make a few bucks, you might lose a machine. If you're in this business, why stray from the normal way to make income? Seems like you'd spend less time doing it right over doing risky side ventures. And it'd be a repeatable skill you would be honing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived