Sheridan locators

QuikVend

Just got off the phone with Margaret at Sheridan. About 2 weeks ago I picked up 50 of their pink honor boxes from someone locally who wasnt able to commit to the boxes anymore. He had 8 in place already, so I had 42. I hired Rodney to place 12 last week and should have some of those today. I originally placed an order for 10 with Sheridan, but while I was talking with Margaret (who is great and answers any questions you might have) I decided to place 20. So I should have 40 boxes out by this time next week, leaving me with 10 for swap outs or replacements. 

I tried that recently as well.  Just received the list of the locations....some seem good, but some aren't open very many hours.  The disclaimer on the list is interesting.  Suggests the locations are under no obligation...was a comment about maybe the contact person would like the telemarketer but not you? as an explanation.  Also they suggested that the contact person not be brought up unless the location asked.  Seems odd.

On 10/24/2016 at 10:42 AM, vendtex said:

I tried that recently as well.  Just received the list of the locations....some seem good, but some aren't open very many hours.  The disclaimer on the list is interesting.  Suggests the locations are under no obligation...was a comment about maybe the contact person would like the telemarketer but not you? as an explanation.  Also they suggested that the contact person not be brought up unless the location asked.  Seems odd.

Definitely strange. What kind of locations did they get you and how many did you order? 

2 hours ago, QuikVend said:

Definitely strange. What kind of locations did they get you and how many did you order? 

I did the package deal which was 50.  My son is doing this but he's been just placing them himself.  Many were salons restaurants, smaller ones.  One of those refused it when he tried to place it interestingly.  He placed 15 yesterday...is out again today.

51 minutes ago, AMD Snacks said:

What product did you decide on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm starting off with York mints for now with all the new placements. I'll change it up at some point for a bit of variety.

20 minutes ago, vendtex said:

I did the package deal which was 50.  My son is doing this but he's been just placing them himself.  Many were salons restaurants, smaller ones.  One of those refused it when he tried to place it interestingly.  He placed 15 yesterday...is out again today.

The guy I bought my boxes from had 8 out of 50 on location and they were all in salons. They've averaged about $12.50 every 5 weeks, but I believe that can be raised. He was selling the small bite sized candy as well as starlight mints and some other very small items at 50 cents or 3/$1. I'll find out in a few weeks when I service them again. I put the fun sized candy along with blow pops, mints and caramel creams.

Archived