Why are my Oak's vending two gumballs?

Flyboy718

If youre thinking about trying different gumballs, ive noticed a trend: there is a walmart in nearly every town i go to where i live. they all have racks. they all seem to have birthday cake dubble bubble gumballs, and it always is noticeably lower than anything else on the rack, apart from those Bonz candies. might be worth looking into, but it burns me that sams club doesnt even carry them online. especially when u realize the markup on the other sites.

http://www.tjking.com/default.asp

They have nerds for $42 and birthday cake for $32. I've ordered from them a few times and they're super fast with shipping. The first time I ordered from them, I got my cases in 20 hours lol. From the time I placed my order to the time it was dropped off was less than 24 hours. 

1 hour ago, QuikVend said:

http://www.tjking.com/default.asp

They have nerds for $42 and birthday cake for $32. I've ordered from them a few times and they're super fast with shipping. The first time I ordered from them, I got my cases in 20 hours lol. From the time I placed my order to the time it was dropped off was less than 24 hours. 

Thats not bad for either. but whats shipping price like?

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2016 at 8:43 AM, QuikVend said:

Here is what you need to make it work. 

Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-42-30.jpg

Hey quikvend im not sure if im asking this correctly but is there a correct housing piece you could use to prevent two gumballs like in picture to go through that specific wheel? I have a couple of those wheels and was wondering if there was one. 

On 10/26/2016 at 8:43 AM, QuikVend said:

Here is what you need to make it work. 

Screenshot_2016-10-26-09-42-30.jpg

Hey quikvend im not sure if im asking this correctly but is there a correct housing piece you could use to prevent two gumballs like in picture to go through that specific wheel? I have a couple of those wheels and was wondering if there was one. 

2 hours ago, BryanH said:

Do you have risers for them? 

Archived