Monster vending

maestro489

I am considering vending monster energy drinks but am concerned about the price I would need to charge. I can get a case of 24 for $31.98 which makes them $1.33 each. $2.66 seems like a lot when they are selling them for $2.20 at the grocery store. What are you guys selling them for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$2.25-$2.50 for no commission acounts.

$2.75 for commission accounts.

You do not have to compete with grocery store prices. You are delivering product to your client's work in most cases. A reasonable person knows that and doesn't mind paying a little more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there like $22 for 12 here. I tried selling for $3.25 for a new account cause they love that stuff but the guys asked to get it to $3 cause the old machine was $3 dollars. They said the gas station sells for $2 bucks!!!

They seem to buy 2-3 a day. So its a dollar profit with no commission I guess its ok. I usually like a higher mark up but sometimes to make them happy is worth it.

I would check the gas station out of curiosity.  The most important thing to keep in mind is that you are not a gas station nor a grocery store.  They are paying for the convenience and you determine the price, and they determine if they are willing to buy your product at that price.

Archived