Servicing snack boxes

AMD Snacks

Hey so is the fastest way to service, basically walk in with a new box ready to go and then swap? Seems like it'd be tricky to keep track of what came from where once you got big enough.

Also how soon does a box normally need to be checked after initial placement? 1 week?

I've been at it almost a month here's what I do: 

10 of my 50 boxes are for swap outs. I load them with my mints,gran a few extra boxes of mints, load up and head out. If I have a few close together, I'll just swap and head to the next. I'll then restock and record totals, then head to the next. 

Collection times vary. I'm trying to ruin 2 and 3 week connections. I had one account that emptied in 3 days and 7 days after servicing was only half empty.

Ok cool, so you DO check after a week? I'm doing snacks to start, might change to mints, I'm still testing the waters. Unlike my bulk which I sorta got addicted to right off the bat, I'm planning to let my honor boxes prove themselves by being self sustaining before I dive in. How are you counting all those mints? Seems tedious...

Well, they called and let me know it emptied in 3 days. I added more mints and gave it 7 days to see if it emptied again. Only got to half, so I'm thinking that it might go to a 2 week schedule with more mints.

I just picked up 90 of the snack honor boxes from a local member here, so once I get my mint boxes settled and my new full line accounts settled in, I'm thinking I might pursue the snacks.

What kind of box are you using and how many snacks are you going with? Are you at $1 for everything?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm starting with $1. Might go to $1.25 if I get serious. I'm not doing any chocolate candy which makes $1 doable for now. I'm using the small boxes from Cameron. I like the simplicity of mints, just having the one product. Just haven't tried it yet.

4 hours ago, AMD Snacks said:

I'm starting with $1. Might go to $1.25 if I get serious. I'm not doing any chocolate candy which makes $1 doable for now. I'm using the small boxes from Cameron. I like the simplicity of mints, just having the one product. Just haven't tried it yet.

I'm using a variety including mints and it seems that the mints are often left....they don't seem to sell well for me.

7 minutes ago, vendtex said:

I'm using a variety including mints and it seems that the mints are often left....they don't seem to sell well for me.

Are you at restaurants? I figured it would work best if I did that at restaurants only.

So I serviced my 5 locations I got from Rodney today. Overall did well. Ranged from 50% theft to 0% theft, and my average ended up at 19.2% theft. (the 50% theft warned me he thinks people thought they were free and he had to remind some people not to take em free)

One location a sort of sheepish teen was politely asking me how they can back out of the arrangement (me having an honor box there) and I told him I can take it whenever, there's no pressure. But then I asked him why, and he said he's afraid other employees that occasionally work there from other branches are stealing..I told him no worries, and asked if I could at least try for one more week. He said yes, but as I walked out I could see the other employees looking at me wondering why I wasn't removing the box. Oddly enough they only had 3% theft and sold half the box. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this theft/honor box business lol. It's hard to know you're getting robbed. But my calculations, of the possible $149 I could make with the product I bought (with zero theft), at this rate I should still make $121 profit. That's already taking out product costs. It's soo much more math and notes and work than bulk, but definitely seems more profitable....

On 11/11/2016 at 5:11 PM, AMD Snacks said:

Cameron?

Where does on purchase the snack honor boxes if one should want to get into this business? ;-)

Archived