Welcome to The VENDiscuss Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox! After 1 approved post you are able to access our download section. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EatMoreJunk

Help!! I need calorie stickers!

10 posts in this topic

I've looked thru some websites and cannot find anyone who is selling stickers for the upcoming FDA rule enforcement ... can anyone help with this?

Is this really a big deal? I've seen a few posts about this but didn't expect this to be as big of a thing as people are making it sound. If you have more than 20 machines aren't you supposed to have calorie stickers already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger-woods-image-1-732915247.jpg

shush-your-mush-2.jpg

1 person likes this

tiger-woods-image-1-732915247.jpg

shush-your-mush-2.jpg

Still chuckling .

1 hour ago, Chkoolaid1 said:

Is this really a big deal? I've seen a few posts about this but didn't expect this to be as big of a thing as people are making it sound. If you have more than 20 machines aren't you supposed to have calorie stickers already?

That's what I'm wondering too -- is the FDA REALLY going to be driving around checking machines??  I got an email from National Vending today (I have one single NV account) reminding us of the 12/1 FDA deadline ... hence the reason I started looking for stickers.  

I guess I had better start looking. I have a small hospital. I'm sure they will be bringing it up.

They might be giving "warnings" the first year - IF they even have an enforcement mechanism in place - but some locations will be more prone to ask about it than others.  I have been working on my drink flavorstrips for over a year to get them all compliant, and I am depending on front of pack labeling for the snacks.... as a last resort, ParLevel has the ability to print out the calorie info on a planogram for each machine that will meet the requirements if properly posted....

I made some that I've listed on ebay. This is a picture of what they look like in the machines. Pm me if you need a sheet.20161121_155132.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk