Is this rack a good deal?

TomG

It does appear to be stolen.  As far as the price, it's a very good price...however, the bigger issue here than the locks, is the coin mechs.  You'd have to buy (2) 2" coin mechs at .75 or $1 and (5) .50 1" mechs in order to convert this rack to the current market.  The new coin mechs are about $150 total as well as about $50 in locks/keys.  You're going to spend about $200 to get this thing on location, so keep that in mind if you decide to buy it, but IMO it's well worth the $400 investment.

I don't not have a location for it. I thought it might be stolen as well. I know I can get them down  to 150. I think I Am going to pass in this, is anybody interested in it? It's in the town Hemet in Southern California I would be glad to pass on the info for one you guys. 

Hemet is kind of a sketchy area and it had no keys. that's why I kind of assume it's stolen

I agree with Quikvend, check the labels and call whoever is on em to be sure. I rarely buy machines with locks on them..I never sell my locks either, you could easily sell those machines and make profit.. And I'm thinking Vernon is probably only a two hour drive for you if you wanted to pick up parts direct from oak mfg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived