Personal products

labryan3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm using older mechanical versions of the machines that are now selling for 6-700 dollars. I got mine for around 85 each on eBay a few years back. For 85 bucks I got a great deal but at the current price for a new machine I don't see anyone making money their money back in less than a few years.

On 2/8/2017 at 10:45 AM, Ecwatm said:

I'm using older mechanical versions of the machines that are now selling for 6-700 dollars. I got mine for around 85 each on eBay a few years back. For 85 bucks I got a great deal but at the current price for a new machine I don't see anyone making money their money back in less than a few years.

Much profit in the personal product industry? I'm having a hard time getting much info. Seems like not many people are doing this.

Not too much I'm taking in maybe 10 buck a month on each machine. Mine are placed in locations that I already have other machines in so it's worth it for me. If I had to go out of my way to fill them I don't think it would be worth my time.

I have a friend who staple generic Advil and Midol and other meds in two per packages to a card to fit the column. Sells them for a dollar. they can be good for years and a heck of a profit. I'd like to find a cheap source for the little tooth paste tubes that you get from the Dentist. Also individually boxed condoms. The cheapest I can find are a dollar but my old mechanical wall mounted machine is set up for .75. So its just sitting there empty. 

That's a great idea. Unfortunately my mechanicals are also stuck at being set for 75 cent. I have some tampon/pad mechanical machines out there and can't find mechs that accept more than 50 cents. I've had them forever and am sitting on like 450 pads and 200 tampons for years. Not a good seller at all.

Archived