Mei CF 7000 error

putrevus

Hello All,

Thanks in advance for all your help.

I am have an issue with Pepsi HVV coin mechf5bd74246832107c36c2eab59b8500f2.jpg

It is showing mic error D and when I opened the vendor for servicing it showed lift gate error. I removed stuck coins and now it am getting Mic Error D.

One more thing is happening when customer is putting 25 cents to buy a drink they are going for into 10 cent tube and then they are getting stuck there.

I tried clearing the errors but still having the same issues.

Please help me. Thanks again for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Yes I did and also tested all the buttons they are dispensing properly. Why are 25 cents going into 10 cent tube B when trying to vend.

Thanks for your help.

Power down, then up. Watch the upper right corner of the display. It should read "DCC" which is your cassette type. If it does not say that, wait for it to finish booting up, then press <Cassette>, you should be prompted to enter the code, which yours is DCC.

Press <accept>

I believe I put the entire CF manual in the download section of this forum.

On 12/1/2016 at 5:36 PM, lacanteen said:

Power down, then up. Watch the upper right corner of the display. It should read "DCC" which is your cassette type. If it does not say that, wait for it to finish booting up, then press <Cassette>, you should be prompted to enter the code, which yours is DCC.

Press <accept>

I believe I put the entire CF manual in the download section of this forum.

Hi,

it is showing showing DCC and also I entered DCC and it has accepted that DCC code. But it is still showing the MIC error D.

More concerning issue is the  25 cents coins are going into 10 cent tube when customer is buying anything using quarters.The machine is showing credit properly .

Thanks for your help.

The problem you're having might not be related to the error code. I have searched high and low and can't come up with that error message. My guess is that the tube sensor for D is faulty, since the unit uses a sonar type sensor to check coin levels. When you press D for dispense on that tube, it should give you the amount it thinks is in that tube. If not accurate, that's the nature of the message.

As for your coins going to the wrong place, you either have a small jam at one of the gates or a stuck or faulty gate. Open up the front cover and prod around.

The problem you're having might not be related to the error code. I have searched high and low and can't come up with that error message. My guess is that the tube sensor for D is faulty, since the unit uses a sonar type sensor to check coin levels. When you press D for dispense on that tube, it should give you the amount it thinks is in that tube. If not accurate, that's the nature of the message.

As for your coins going to the wrong place, you either have a small jam at one of the gates or a stuck or faulty gate. Open up the front cover and prod around.

Thanks a lot when I press D it is giving 25 cents , i will look at the gate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2016 at 7:34 AM, AZVendor said:

The mic error means the acoustic system that determines coin counts is not working properly.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom and I can send you an exchange unit.

I sent an email but I have not received any reply. Can you check your email again plz.

On 12/2/2016 at 7:11 PM, lacanteen said:

I have opened the front and could not find anything there. The big problem is quarters are going into dime tube and there are getting stuck.The people at location are telling me the machine is not accepting any coins. last two times when I went there i removed bunch of quarter in dime tubes. I am not able figure out what is main cause for this issue.

Is it a vending machine issue or is it a coin mech issue.I would love get your opinion on this.

Thanks a lot for your help .

24 minutes ago, lacanteen said:
If the cassette is properly programmed to the mech, the misrouting of coins is a mech problem.

This is error which is showing on vending machine . thanks again a lot for your help.IMG_1169.JPGIMG_1170.JPG

The coin mech, if it has a screen on it, should be giving you that same error if it truly is a problem with the coin mech.  If the mech does have the error, try cleaning it real well.  If that doesn't make the error stay away, replace the coin mech.

Archived