Nail Salons

lionvending

I placed Mint Boxes in two nail salons today.  Has anyone else had experience with these?  When I searched this topic, it looks like nobody has mentioned Nail Salons in a few years.  Let me know what you think.  Thanx!

6 of the 8 boxes that were on location when I bought boxes from the guy that songs them to me are in salons. I'll be collecting them soon for the first time with my product mixture, so I'll let you know how they did. He was selling the bite sized candy for 50 cents and was averaging about $10/mo.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, eaglesfan1203 said:

I've had many nail salons. some do great and some not so well. it's definitely worth trying them 

That's been my experience as well.  It seems like generally there is less theft with the pink ribbons but that isn't entirely consistent either.  I had one that was doing great for three services then the last one resulted in a loss.

On 12/1/2016 at 11:39 PM, QuikVend said:

6 of the 8 boxes that were on location when I bought boxes from the guy that songs them to me are in salons. I'll be collecting them soon for the first time with my product mixture, so I'll let you know how they did. He was selling the bite sized candy for 50 cents and was averaging about $10/mo.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey quick, I was just wondering with with all of the different vending machines and boxes, how many hours do you spend a week servicing locations total?

I usually spend 2 eight hour days a month running my bulk routes. Sometimes they don't take 8 hours, just depends on the machines that are due for service. They vary from 1-4 month cycles. 

Up to this point, I was able to spend a six hour and a nine hour day each month on the full line machines, but I've added 5 accounts this month and one of those are looking to be a weekly service. So I'll be adding service time to my averages. 

As far as the boxes, it haven't hammered down a regular service cycle, mostly since I've had to keep placing and pulling. majority of the boxes are within my other routes, so when I can I kill 2 birds with 1 stone. 

I have have about 40 nail salons. they are the same as most hair salons/barbers so on, with (generally) less theft. Ive seen nail places do $40 a month, and places that do $4 a month. it's really all about how the business is doing, and how many people come through the door. a computer repair store that has 200 people a day coming in, will always out due a nail salon that has 10 People a day coming in. also, it has everything to do with where the box is, inside the location. that's so key to its success. 

As far as the boxes, it haven't hammered down a regular service cycle, mostly since I've had to keep placing and pulling.

That seems to be the downside of this. Also the wide fluctuations in terms of theft at some locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived