Used sticker machines

parrotthead

1 hour ago, parrotthead said:

I'm looking at a 4 way all star

I run 4 or 5 different brands. My favorite is the Advance because the front comes out of machine so you can load it. Least favorite is the Northwestern.  Just a pain in the golpher all the way around. The Allstar are ok.  Ive only had one issue. The spot weld inside the front top of the display door breaks loose after time. It holds the aluminum stacker that that holds the cardboard folders.  You can easily bend it back in place where it needs to go but its a nuisance. Also the chain gets stuck on everything as youre trying to close it all up.  

27 minutes ago, Hillbilly said:

I run 4 or 5 different brands. My favorite is the Advance because the front comes out of machine so you can load it. Least favorite is the Northwestern.  Just a pain in the golpher all the way around. The Allstar are ok.  Ive only had one issue. The spot weld inside the front top of the display door breaks loose after time. It holds the aluminum stacker that that holds the cardboard folders.  You can easily bend it back in place where it needs to go but its a nuisance. Also the chain gets stuck on everything as youre trying to close it all up.  

It is a 4 selection, he wants $200 for it. I think I can talk him into $150 is that a good deal? Sticker machines don't come up for sale very often around here

10 hours ago, parrotthead said:

It is a 4 selection, he wants $200 for it. I think I can talk him into $150 is that a good deal? Sticker machines don't come up for sale very often around here

In my opinion a 4 selection is overkill. I wouldnt pay $150 for any of them. 

My favorite is the Advance as well, only draw back is AA only has what they have in stock. Another one I've used that is similar is the Eagle brand. The outside frame isn't as thick, but I've had about 6 on route for over 12 years that have never had a problem.

On 12/5/2016 at 5:49 AM, parrotthead said:

I'm looking at a 4 way all star

The Allstar's are great machines.  I also like Advance, Peninsula and Brand.  4 columns are perfect.  I generally run 1 boy tat, 1 girl tat and 2 stickers.  It's a great mix.  I also run a bunch of 6 columns in bigger locations.  I buy 4 columns all the time for $50.  I definitely wouldn't give more than $100 for one though.  I think I like or do better with flat than many on here.

On 12/6/2016 at 9:32 AM, rodney69 said:

Another one I've used that is similar is the Eagle brand. The outside frame isn't as thick, but I've had about 6 on route for over 12 years that have never had a problem.

Thats what i have. the one thing ive had to deal with is that mine wont hold 300, i think 200 comfortably, and then ive had to trim about 1/4" off the displays to fit right.

7 hours ago, Zigzag Vending said:

Thats what i have. the one thing ive had to deal with is that mine wont hold 300, i think 200 comfortably, and then ive had to trim about 1/4" off the displays to fit right.

I don't have to put 300 in mine. Lol 

Never had to trim displays though. 

• 1 month later...

Archived