Northwestern Locks

Zigzag Vending

Yes you can order locks from Northwestern or Oak, they fit the same, just need to specify the key you want. I have tons of extra locks & keys, the problem with small orders is the shipping is usually more than the item!

8 hours ago, rodney69 said:

How many do you need? Pm me if its not to many. I've converted all mine to 1 key for bulk, so I have what i was using before that.

I so want to convert mine, it just seems something always comes up that is more important 

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2016 at 8:24 AM, parrotthead said:

I so want to convert mine, it just seems something always comes up that is more important 

Rodney and Parrotthead, where did you get your locks to convert them all to one key for bulk? I need to do that as well but I can find a good source for that many locks.

Mine aren't high security, but maybe soon. I was buying my plug locks from aa, but until I change yup a different code I've been buying some from a member on here that happened to have my code. 

After that, there's lots. LAI odds another one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2017 at 3:52 PM, Austing said:

Rodney and Parrotthead, where did you get your locks to convert them all to one key for bulk? I need to do that as well but I can find a good source for that many locks.

Austing how many do you need I have 20 high security locks I need to sell they all come with keys I will take $8 each if you are interested

Archived