Deformed gumballs

Determined

Hi! I use the cheap dubble bubble gumballs from Sam's. Over the past few months I've found deformed gumballs. I usually try to pick them out but I went to service a machine this morning and found this one in it. They will jam up your machine.  Anyone else have this issue?

20170103_111305.jpg

20170103_111246.jpg

What kind of machine are you using? The reason I ask is because that gumball looks like it may have been pinched in your machine. I had bought some new Eagles last year and they had a weird brush housing that caused gumballs to pinch and jam. The jammed gum balls looked exactly like the one above. Eagle replaced the brush housing at no charge and that fixed the problem.  I've used Dubble Bubble for years and this was the only consistent jamming problem I have encountered.

I bought 10 cases and ended up taking half back after sorting through them, heat damage.  green gumballs were all faded and a lot had dents on all sides.  This was the case at all 3 sams that I tried so obviously the same truck delivered them all in our area.  I mentioned it to the GM at sams and they did nothing.  So, I buy them, sort them and return the damaged ones once I can fill a case, pain in the neck.

Archived