I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

BCB434

In an effort to find more locations I have an idea.

First off the idea will probably work best through messenger that way it is only between two parties and people who are not sharing ideas are not taking in the benefits with out contributing. 

My idea is that as long as you are not within a competitive distance to my route I'll share with you one location that I have that I believe may be added to your route (within your city), as long as you do the same for me. One for One.   I have about 40 locations now and although some of them are local to San Antonio I am sure I can supply a few good names of locations that may also be within other cities.  

This is just to share ideas of course just because we are giving each other names of locations doesn't mean that it is a for sure thing for either party.  Also probably would be more beneficial if when sharing to give specific names of places, for example Pepboys versus saying auto parts store.

If you think you want to try this message me what city you live in.  Or perhaps post what city you live in that way you can get ideas from everybody. 

If you can think of any reasons this would be a bad idea please comment, or if you have any suggestions post them as this is kind of a "rough draft idea".

images.jpg

Archived