Honor Box Questions

Determined

Hi! I'm going to be doing snack boxes. I have a few more questions before I start. How many of you use a charity to help place your boxes? I currently use the nccs for my bulk machines. I would really like not to use a charity but I had an extremely difficult time getting the bulk machines placed without it.

Do you target break rooms only? Do you secure the money compartment? Would you place them where you currently have bulk machines? What do you use for shortage cards? What are your bestselling items? Anyone sell bottled water in them? My in-laws like there water room temperature. My price point will be  $1.25. Would you use 1 or 2 ounce chips? As always thank you for your feedback! Kasey. 

I don't have many boxes, but I don't secure the cash, best seller is the large size chips and famous amos. Break rooms have done better for me than in the public for theft. But again I'm in the process of growing honor. I only have a few locations left for now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, AMD Snacks said:

I don't have many boxes, but I don't secure the cash, best seller is the large size chips and famous amos. Break rooms have done better for me than in the public for theft. But again I'm in the process of growing honor. I only have a few locations left for now

How many did you start with and how many do you have left?

11 minutes ago, lionvending said:

Did you go through Sheridan for your snack boxes?  I have seen the ones on Cameron Packaging as well.  Just wondering as I have a number of Sheridan mint boxes out already.

Went through Cameron 

22 hours ago, AMD Snacks said:

Started with 5 to test the waters, have two from Cameron, had them about 3 months so far

Do you plan on putting more out? That's what I'm starting with 5 boxes. 

Do you plan on putting more out? That's what I'm starting with 5 boxes. 

Yea I plan on 50 mint boxes and maybe more snack boxes in the future. I'm not ready to handle a lot of snack boxes, since you have to come back like every week and store more products. I like the diversity of Honor boxes, but it did require a bit more time to me since you have to monitor theft, which is one more factor than bulk.

Archived