Does a website increase business?

zjtaylor

Those of you with websites, have you noticed any increase in locations, etc since you started one? And how much business are you doing through the website? I'm adding vending onto the back of my landscaping flyer this year. I wonder if I should make a website to go along with that.

I am experimenting with a Facebook business page. I'm not sure how much business it drives, but I just had to remove a bouncy ball machine and have posted a photo to a Facebook buy and sell group offering a $20 voucher to find it a new lead. I have a promising lead already and the post has been viewed over 1000 times in a couple of hours. More than my website would have.

I tried to make my post entertaining and its a machine that stands out, so maybe that helps.

19 minutes ago, brendio said:

I am experimenting with a Facebook business page. I'm not sure how much business it drives, but I just had to remove a bouncy ball machine and have posted a photo to a Facebook buy and sell group offering a $20 voucher to find it a new lead. I have a promising lead already and the post has been viewed over 1000 times in a couple of hours. More than my website would have.

I tried to make my post entertaining and its a machine that stands out, so maybe that helps.

I have  Facebook business page as well. I post on the yardsale sites occasionally. I've actually picked up 5 full-line accounts using this method. 2 home runs, 2 others were pretty good (until one of their locations was vandalized, then I pulled both locations) and the other one is okay. I tried finding bulk locations once, after I had some previous success. The only replies I was getting were about how much I wanted for the pictured machines and if I had any machines to sell lol.

Archived