Vending Machines, How old are they?

Hey,

I need some quick info.  Like in the next hour or so quick.  

I am wondering how old these AMS machines are.  I know this is a vague question, but general years will do.  Are they 5-8 years old, or are they 15-20 years old?  Also an information about the machines would help.  We have 5-10 newer AMS machines and we like them a lot and know a good bit about them, but we have never purchased any of these older ones.  They all seem to be Sensit 1's and maybe 2's.  

The model numbers are 39-640, 35-632, 39-VCF, 39-640.  

I will try and post a couple pictures but any information will help a lot.

Thanks

Thanks for the help.  I didn't end up buying the machines there were a handful for sale and they went for just shy of $1,000 each.  I would have had to deal with going out of state to pick them up, or spend another $1000 or so to get them shipped to me.  It may have been worth it, but I didn't have a chance to go and look at them before hand.  All I had to go off was the pictures I had that were sub-par.

Separate situation.  

There's an AP Studio 3 that I can purchase for $300.  It looks great on the outside, minus the fact that it doesn't glass so we'd have to order that.  Something was also wrong when I went to change a price, or test vend it.  Some of the number buttons wouldn't work.  We don't use AP machines at all so if we bought it, we would just order a glass front and try and fix the button issue.  Hopefully the button issue isn't actually a control board issue.  Also the changer and validator look to be pretty new and are really clean.  Any thoughts on, if I could fix this thing up into working condition, what I could sell it for.  Don't mind putting in a little work, but want a little bit of profit at the end of the road.

There is also a good looking Rowe 7800 machine, and some older looking machines that have some wear and tear on them.  These older machines being, a Crane 936D, Crane 933, Crane 6500AP, Rowe 7700, and a Crane 431 Sandwich machine.  I can get them all for $300 a piece if I want.  All of them have pretty good looking validators that are just like the mars validator in the AP Studio 3.  Some of them have changers, some do not.  The changers wouldn't be that big a deal as I have some extra ones.  Once again, I wouldn't put any of these out on route, just try to clean them up and turn around and sell them.

Any insight into potential problems with these machines would be a huge help as I have never dealt with any of these machines.  We have aroung 75 snack machines out on route but they are all USI or AMS machines.  

Thanks in advance.

Archived