What bill validators are compatible with the wittern cb700

juju504

Any MDB validator will work in it.  The USI machines have a Coinco validator harness plug built in to the factory harness.  If you need a validator for it you can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom. 

Excuse all the noob questions but my USI CB700 currently has a coinco mag32SA bill validator and a Mars mei 4510 coin accecptor, so will any MDB validator work with my current coin accecptor or will i possibly have to change out coin accecptor too depending on which validator i deceide to use?

The MEI 4510 should be the MDB version of the 4000 series coin mechs. As such it will work with any other mdb peripherals- ie no need to swap it out.

Do you know what an mdb connector looks like? If not it will be a 6 pin plug with 5 wires connected, and the unused pin/socket will have an angle on the ouside corner of the connector.

For the most part all MDB devices can work with each other. There are later releases of the MDB protocol which add additional functionality, but are backward compatible with previous versions. I'm pretty sure this will not be a problem for you.

Archived